Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Header contents missing in Web Viewer
CheeSeng
Hi all,
I am using BIRT 2.5.1, referring to the attached report design file, I have put some contents in the header section of the master page.
I am able to get the header contents when it runs from my Report Designer using both PDF and HTML export format (see attachment mytest.pdf).
However, when I deploy the report design to Web Viewer on my Tomcat 6 server, the header contents gone missing! (see attachment mytest2.pdf)
I have tried deployed it on Web Viewer version 2.5.1, 2.5.2 and 2.6.0 with the same result.
Any reason that can cause the header contents missing when get deployed on real web server?
Thank you.
Best Regards,
Chee Seng
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
CheeSeng
Problem identified, it's caused by the my colleague (the report designer) who used a shared library but the library path is not set correctly. Wouldn't it be easier if the runtime throws an error indicating about invalid library path?
Anyway, thank you.
Regards,
Chee Seng
JasonW
Can you log an enhancement for this?
Jason
CheeSeng
Hi Jason,
Would love to do so, may I know where should I go to do that?
Thank you.
Cheers,
Chee Seng
JasonW
Look at the report a bug link on this page:
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/community.php
Jason