Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Repeated PDF page number from birt 2.6
ashok5
hello
I am using birt 2.6 with eclipse helios.
In reports i have page number problem which is not coming right.
I put page break interval==>27 and page break inside==> avoid
so that i can have 27 records on every page and avoid to have no empty space on page.
but while data is exported to pdf some record are coming under 2 lines on pdf and causing remaining data(out of 27 records) to move on next page with same page number for both pages.
I need some way so that birt give page number on pdf by counting lines to be printed and not by records.bez single record sometime go to 2 lines and this is part of problem of wrong page number.
I want when a page fills up BIRT to 'AUTO'matically insert a page break.
Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong or how to get around this
thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi ashok5,
Unfortunately, I don't know that there's a way around this. The pagebreak doesn't fire when the data just runs to another page. This is definitely something that would be a good enhancement to BIRT. You can request an enhancement for future versions at
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/resources/bug-reporting/
.
TZhang
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'ashok5'" data-cid="66677" data-time="1279883361" data-date="23 July 2010 - 04:09 AM"><p>
hello<br />
<br />
I am using birt 2.6 with eclipse helios.<br />
In reports i have page number problem which is not coming right.<br />
<br />
I put page break interval==>27 and page break inside==> avoid<br />
so that i can have 27 records on every page and avoid to have no empty space on page.<br />
<br />
but while data is exported to pdf some record are coming under 2 lines on pdf and causing remaining data(out of 27 records) to move on next page with same page number for both pages.<br />
<br />
I need some way so that birt give page number on pdf by counting lines to be printed and not by records.bez single record sometime go to 2 lines and this is part of problem of wrong page number.<br />
<br />
I want when a page fills up BIRT to 'AUTO'matically insert a page break.<br />
<br />
Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong or how to get around this<br />
<br />
thanks in advance.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
this may not be a perfect solution,but you can try to change the master page height and see how it works out for you.<br />
<br />
in brd, go to 'Master page' tab. In properties editor, change 'type' to 'customer' then you can change the page height