Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Table Inside a Table Alignment Issue
KavithaD
Hi,
I am having a Table1, inside Table1 I am having Table 2, Inside Table 2 I am having Table 3.My problem is Table 2 border should be same as table 3.I am attaching screen shot Please let me know how to do alignment properly.which property should i use.
Thank you,
Kavitha
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
bhanley
Have you set any cell padding for the tables? You need to pad the cells so that the edges of the cells do not contact one another. This will help give you the illusion of one seamless table which I assume is the goal. You can find the properties to set the padding by selecting the cell and looking at Properties --> Padding. Here you can set the padding for each side of the cell.
Good Luck!
KavithaD
Hi bhanley,
I had given cell padding 0 points to table 2 as well as table 3 still i am getting gaps in between tables.Please help me.
Thank you,
Kavitha
KavithaD
Some how i could able to manage with cell padding.but i couldn't able to understand why only for some rows i am getting double lines.could any one tell me how to debug it?