Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Crosstab Error - Duplicated Binding Name
KSTENNER
I am receiving a duplicated binding name error in a crosstab (BIRT 2.5.0). Has anyone received this message or know how to fix it?
Thanks,
kstenner
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi kstenner,
If you look at your binding tab for your crosstab, do you have conflicting bindings? Can you attach your report design?
KSTENNER
Michael,
No, there are not conflicting bindings that I can see.
Screenshot of the bindings list and the error messages are in the attached file.
The bindings I am having problems with have a first aggregation type in the details area, but I need a sum of the details for the totals on the right (/REPORT_ORDER). I modified the column binding that the report auto created for the totals column to be a sum of the detail binding (/REPORT_ORDER_Group1/WEEK). I then have another binding that I created to perform a calculation based on the new totals binding. I didn't need to see the new totals binding, only needed it for the calculation, so I removed the totals binding and left the new calculation binding. That is when the error started. I have tried putting the totals binding back into the report, but it still gives the error message.
I hope this isn't too confusing!
Thanks,
kstenner
mwilliams
Can you attach your report design? I'll take a look at it. Any way you can try to reproduce the error by doing something similar using the same steps with the sample database?