Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
how to associate the BIRT library file
ramshankar
I have uploaded the rptdesign file and corresponding rptlibrary file used in the Actuate Managament Console.
I am not sure how to asssociate the libary file for this rptdesign in Actuate Managament Console because of this report parameter is not getting loaded when executing the rptdesign.
Please help me on this.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
averma
Hi ramshankar,
iServer expects all the rptlibrary file to be present in the Resources folder in encyclopedia. By default this location is set to /Resources folder. Move your library files there and it should work fine.
Ashwini
ramshankar
Hi Ashwini,
I have already defined rptlibrary file path in Resource folder but still it is not getting associated with folder. Please find the rptlibrary file folder structure avaialble in Actuate IServer
< ServerName > lib / rptlibrary
Resource folder: /lib
It is a urgent request please could you help me to move forward.
Regards,
Ramshankar
averma
Sounds like you have created a /lib folder in your eccylopedia in which you are placing your library, right? If so you have to declare /lib as a resources folder otherwise iServer will keep using /Resources folder to find libraries. To declare /lib folder log into your Management Concole, click on the volume tab and select Properties. Here you can change your resources folder (under the General tab).
Ashwini
ramshankar
Thanks Ashwini,
I have already tried this, but after declaring /Lib in resources folder it not getting associated with BIRT library file. I have created the /Resources folder in encylcopedia temporary for fixing this issue. I am trying this for setting up in a new environment but in my existing environment I could find /lib folder in encylopedia and it not declared in /Resources folder but it is associated with the BIRT library file
Please could you advise on various option to associated the library in iServer
averma
Hi ramshankar,<br />
You have to declare /lib folder <span class='bbc_underline'>as a resources</span> folder as I suggested in my previous reply (declaring it inside the resource folder is not enough). If case of multiple encyclopedia volumes then make sure you choose the right volume in the above step. Try restarting the server if the above steps do not work.<br />
<br />
Ashwini