Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Printing Numbers between start number and end number parameter
SrinivasaRao
Hi,
I have a some requirement in my report to print the numbers between parameters like from and to and third parameter will be no.of to print each number
Eg: If start number is 1 and end number is 10, number of copies 20
For 1, 20 times the number 1 will be printed contnuously and then for 2 also 20 times
and it continue tll 10
Please give me some suggestion how to do or any example.
Any help would be mostly appreciated.
Thanks,
Srinivas
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Srinivas,
Would you want it to be:
1111111111111....
2222222222222....
3333333333333....
...
10101010101010101010101010....
or:
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
...
2
2
2
2
2
2
...
etc...
??
Let me know.
SrinivasaRao
Hi mwilliams,
Thanks a lot for your reply.
It should be like.
1
1
1
1
1
1
2
2
2
2
2
2
2
2
e.t.c
Kindly let me know how we can achieve this?.
Thanks,
Srinivas
mwilliams
What is your BIRT version? I'll work up an example in it.
SrinivasaRao
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="66866" data-time="1280413032" data-date="29 July 2010 - 07:17 AM"><p>
What is your BIRT version? I'll work up an example in it.
<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Hi mwilliams,<br />
<br />
Thanks a lot for your response.<br />
<br />
I am using Birt 2.5.1 version.<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Best,<br />
Srinivas.T
mwilliams
Srinivas,
Take a look at the attached example. I think it should do what you're looking for. Let me know.
SrinivasaRao
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="66888" data-time="1280433396" data-date="29 July 2010 - 12:56 PM"><p>
Srinivas,<br />
<br />
Take a look at the attached example. I think it should do what you're looking for. Let me know.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
Hi mwilliams,<br />
<br />
yes, Exactly this is what i am looking. Your Job is really Awesome.<br />
<br />
Thanks a lot mwilliams.