Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
multipage report
santoshlb
hi,<br />
<br />
I wanted design multi page report for student internal progress. Now I'm able to create header and footer for all the page . But I'm tried to create individual student details in individual page but student detail is not repeating ,I,m using cross tab for student details.<br />
<strong class='bbc'>can u plz help out for how to repeat the cross tab data?</strong><br />
plz find the attachment for more details.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
KinG
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'santoshlb'" data-cid="66843" data-time="1280382841" data-date="28 July 2010 - 10:54 PM"><p>
hi,<br />
<br />
I wanted design multi page report for student internal progress. Now I'm able to create header and footer for all the page . But I'm tried to create individual student details in individual page but student detail is not repeating ,I,m using cross tab for student details.<br />
<strong class='bbc'>can u plz help out for how to repeat the cross tab data?</strong><br />
plz find the attachment for more details.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Hi Santosh,<br />
You try to use grouping.
santoshlb
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'KinG'" data-cid="66847" data-time="1280386344" data-date="28 July 2010 - 11:52 PM"><p>
Hi Santosh,<br />
You try to use grouping.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
hi king,<br />
<br />
ya I already did grouping function for that. actually what i did that is I placed header and footer in master page. and I created the 1 table and in detail row I have added the cross tab , and I did group by on student id, but value is not repeating plz find the attachment for rptdesign and pdf (pdf I'm going to design)<br />
<br />
plz help me out for the same.<br />
<br />
Thanks & Regards<br />
Santosh
KinG
hi friend,
I cannot open your file. I dont know why. May I know which value that not repeating?
santoshlb
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'KinG'" data-cid="66851" data-time="1280389230" data-date="29 July 2010 - 12:40 AM"><p>
hi friend, <br />
I cannot open your file. I dont know why. May I know which value that not repeating?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
hi king,<br />
<br />
that all dynamic data is not repeating but reg.no is repeating i did group by on this reg.no but it is displaying twice.<br />
plz refer the pdf in that pdf name,sem,branch,crosstab details everything is not repeating. and ill attach the screen shot for that in that i'm mentioned clearly <br />
<br />
Thanks & Regards<br />
Santosh
santoshlb
plz help me out for the above issue...
KinG
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'santoshlb'" data-cid="66854" data-time="1280392926" data-date="29 July 2010 - 01:42 AM"><p>
plz help me out for the above issue...<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Hi Santosh,<br />
Have you set the aggregation in your dynamic data?<br />
In your "Edit Data Item" window, You can see the "aggregation on" field where contain ALL and Group name.<br />
You have to choose group name to make it repeat.<br />
<br />
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\aggregation.bmp
santoshlb
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'KinG'" data-cid="66855" data-time="1280397756" data-date="29 July 2010 - 03:02 AM"><p>
Hi Santosh,<br />
Have you set the aggregation in your dynamic data?<br />
In your "Edit Data Item" window, You can see the "aggregation on" field where contain ALL and Group name.<br />
You have to choose group name to make it repeat.<br />
<br />
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\aggregation.bmp<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
hi king ,<br />
<br />
I'm using birt 2.5.1 there where ill get edit data item window. i tried something in that report little bit working correct as compare to previous, now i wanted to no that how to repeat the cross tab for the report<br />
<br />
Thanks & Regards<br />
Santosh