Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to get legend item count of chart in a script?
kallem
Hi,
I was creating a script for chart and needed to get legend item count but couldn't find any method returning it. I manage to do it by hooking to beforeDrawLegendItem(..) but the thing is that I'd need it before drawing. Is there any method to get count directly?
- Kalle
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Kalle,
So, you have optional grouping set up and want to find how many series' it's separated into? Is this correct? If so, what is the reason for needing this info?
kallem
Hi,
yes indeed I use grouping and would like to get the count as you expected. I need this information to manually adjust chart size.
- Kalle
kallem
I got this solved as I realized that afterDataSetFilled(..) is called for every group. With that I can combine total counts.
- Kalle
mwilliams
kallem,
Glad you found an answer. Let us know whenever you have questions.