Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Library help in designer
hundleyj
I'm probably missing something obvious, but I can't for the life of me access elements from a library. I add the library to my design; where do I go from there?
Thanks!
Josh
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
bhanley
Once you add the library to your design, do you see it on the "Resource Explorer"? This is the third tab located in the upper-left by the Pallet and the Data Explorer. From there you should see the library and be able to browse what it has to offer. you can use resources (like Data Sources and Data Sets) by right-clicking and selecting "Add to Report" (or something very similar to that language). For visual components like charts, just drag them from the Resource Explorer onto the canvas to use them
Good Luck!
hundleyj
Perfect! Thanks so much. Things are set: have my common JS, my element library... time to make some reports!
Josh