Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Sending Reports as HTML-Mail
henningp
Hello all,
is it possible to get the report as "simple html" (without the ajax-processing) page?
My Problem is the following:
I'm trying to send a weekly mail which shows the report in html-form. I've tried to get the html-source of the report by reading the stream from an url connection (../birt-viewer/run?__report=MyReport.rptdesign&__format=html). Unfortunately this doesn't work as expected, because of the missing birt-ajax scripts. Is there anyway to get a "clean" html result?
Info: I deployed my report to the Birt-Viewer in GlassFish and my application, which sends the email, is deployed as enterprise application on glassfish too!
It would be nice if anyone can help me!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
Can you try the /preview mapping instead of the /run mapping?
Jason
henningp
I was already reproducing the http-header to get it
Thanks Jason, it works!
JasonW
glad it is working