Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Parameter Map for RunAndRenderTask - Date format issue
sfronczak
I am running a report through the ReportEngine API and am having problems setting the parameter values on my RunAndRenderTask setParameterValues call. The report does not accept the format of date that I am putting in the Map.
Errors received:
The type of parameter "fromDate" is expected as "date", not "java.lang.String".
The type of parameter "fromDate" is expected as "date", not "java.util.Date".
I've tried sending it as a java.lang.String in different formats and also a java.util.Date, and I still get this error message.
Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong and how I should be putting the date into the parameter map?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
sfronczak
Oops, java.sql.Date works fine. I thought I had tried it but apparently had not.