Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
405 POST error using print
Doobie
So, I started with BIRT 2.1 a few years back. I have since upgraded to 2.3, then 2.5. The reports still work fine, but the Viewer added some new functionality. The export still works like it did, but there is now a print button as well. The original error I got from print was 404. I soon discovered it was because the 'output' directory did not exist. Not finding a way to set this in the web.xml file, I added an output directory to the war file.
That changed the error to 405 POST not supported. This is generally due to the servlets involved not being set up to handle POST type requests. Is there a fix for this (maybe upgrade to 2.6) or is this going to be something I code myself? And if the latter, can you point me to the place where the change needs to be made?
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Virgil Dodson
Hi Doobie, I'll move this topic to the Deloying Forum for the BIRT Viewer to see if others there know the answer.
Doobie
Um, I can't seem to find the Deploying Forum for the Birt Viewer. Do you have a link?
Edit: nm, I guess you meant the Deploying and Integrating BIRT Report Engine in Applications Forum