Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Getting error in exporting project
Iira
Hi All,
I am getting error while exporting project to local machine.
I edited the Layout library.
Error is :
Problems were encountered during export:
Error exporting Prod_Edited/lib/WMLayout.rptlibrary: Resource is out of sync with the file system: '/Prod_Edited/lib/WMLayout.rptlibrary'.
Resource is out of sync with the file system: '/Prod_Edited/lib/WMLayout.rptlibrary'.
kindly help as soon as possible.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Iira,
I have not seen this issue before myself. Did you make changes to the library recently that maybe didn't get passed down to the report designs or something? Or did you change a design/library outside of the designer? You might try opening your project where you stored your report library and right clicking and choosing refresh to make sure Eclipse is sync'd to any changes you made.
Iira
Yes,
I have edited master page of WMLAYOUT library.
But, i don't think dat will throw error.
mwilliams
Did you try refreshing your project?