Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
how to include SQL result set in a CSV format report
Nitish
Hi
I have been using ApplicationContext for directing the control to the Java Class which basically makes use of database queries which is then passed to the report design file and the sql result data is rendered properly in the HTML and PDF format reports.
However I am not able to use the same logic for directing the SQL data to a CSV format report using the AppContext to generate the report result.
Also tried using the plug-in CSV emitter, still I don't get the mechanism to direct the query result to the CSV report format.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in Advance
Nitish
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Nitish,
So, the CSV emitter plugin does not work for what you're wanting? Are you actually wanting a CSV file output? Or just to be displayed in a CSV format?
Nitish
Hi Michael
Thanks for your response.
Nitish
Adding the attachment again !!