Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Any Info on BIRT PrintUtility?
sfronczak
Has anyone used or seen references to the org.eclipse.birt.report.utility.PrintUtility?
I'm wondering how it pulls the printer list in PrintUtility.findPrinters()
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
sfronczak
I love how I can't figure something out, then post a question, and find or figure out whatever it is seconds later.<br />
<br />
Source code for PrintUtility:<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/source/org.eclipse.birt.report.viewer/birt/WEB-INF/classes/org/eclipse/birt/report/utility/PrintUtility.java?root=BIRT_Project&view=co'>http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/source/org.eclipse.birt.report.viewer/birt/WEB-INF/classes/org/eclipse/birt/report/utility/PrintUtility.java?root=BIRT_Project&view=co</a>
;
birtprofi
Hi,
what could you doing with the printer utility?
regards
rafael
sfronczak
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'birtprofi'" data-cid="67307" data-time="1281602566" data-date="12 August 2010 - 01:42 AM"><p>
Hi,<br />
<br />
what could you doing with the printer utility? <br />
<br />
regards<br />
rafael<br /></p></blockquote>
Sorry for the slow response. I was hiding from BIRT for a bit.<br />
<br />
We just pull the printers available in one of our jsp's and I was wondering what that actually did:<br />
PrintUtility.findPrinters()<br />
<br />
looks like it just uses javax.print.PrintServiceLookup, based on the source code link I provided above.