Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Crosstab: Repeating a dimenion after row page break
jgisler
I have a crosstab with a nested list of names inside the measure columns. Often the list of names is larger than a single page but on the next page I would like to see the measure on the second page as well. Is there a way for to force the measure to display on page break?
I am using BIRT 2.5.1
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Measure or dimension? Your title says dimension and the question says measure. Just wanted to check. If dimension, there is a check box to repeat the header on pagebreak in 2.6. I haven't looked in 2.5.1 yet.
jgisler
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="67335" data-time="1281632547" data-date="12 August 2010 - 10:02 AM"><p>
Measure or dimension? Your title says dimension and the question says measure. Just wanted to check. If dimension, there is a check box to repeat the header on pagebreak in 2.6. I haven't looked in 2.5.1 yet.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Ah, I meant Dimension.<br />
<br />
The page after the pagebreak only prints out the rest of the list-inside-the-measure columns. The Dimension cell is blank on the second page. I would like to see the Dimension label repeated after a row-based page break. Incidentally, the Dimension label does print after a column-based page break.
mwilliams
I'll try to set up something similar in 2.6 and see if this is still the case. It might be something that is not an issue anymore. I'll let you know.
mwilliams
The checkbox option was only for the column header, so that doesn't help anyways. The same issue still happens in 2.6. Please log a bug for this at
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/resources/bug-reporting/
. This seems like something that should be handled.
mwilliams
If there is more than one row dimension, you could always move the outer dimension into the inner dimension area and share it with a grid. Then the outer dimension would be repeated for each row. If it's because of the measure, I don't know if there's anything that can be done.