Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT not displaying hyperlink
nikodem38
I've created a report design with hyperlinks inside.
These hyperlinks point to html files.
If I click on a hyperlink, the pointed html file is not displayed.
BIRT is running on a Linux environment.
I tested it on PC Windows environment and it works fine.
Can someone help me?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi nikodem38,
I don't have a linux environment to test on, but maybe we can figure something out. How are you making your hyperlink? With a text box and HTML href tag? Or with the BIRT hyperlink feature?
thuston
If you are using a direct file path it will not be valid on Linux.
Suggest you use URL to a network location for the files.