Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
delete
eddy00
delete
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
sschafer2
Hi,<br />
<br />
I have done something along these lines. My code is in a Java event handler which extends ChartEventHandlerAdapter. In beforeGeneration(), I get the axis as follows:<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>Axis axis = ((ChartWithAxes) cm).getBaseAxes()[0];</pre>
<br />
Then I get the series as follows:<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>Series[] seriesList = axis.getRuntimeSeries();</pre>
<br />
I loop through the seriesList and for each series I can get the dataset like this:<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>DataSet dataSet = series.getDataSet();</pre>
<br />
This is a chart-specific data set class. The values are available with dataSet.getValues()<br />
which returns an object. In my case the object was a String[] which contained the X-axis<br />
values. <br />
<br />
Hope this gives you something to go on.
eddy00
Thanks for your example sschafer2, but it doesn`t helps me
Has somebody else an idea, how I can realise it?
Or did nobody understand my question?