Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to localise the title of a report appearing in a browser?
picaso
Hi,
I am designing a report in BIRT 2.3.2 which is fully localized and is viewed in a browser like IE or FF. However I am unable to find a way to localize the title that appears as the title on the browser tab. I have attached a screenshot to make it more clear.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi picaso,
You should be able to override your title through your URL with the URL parameter __title, I believe. So, if you could figure out the localized title you want displayed outside of BIRT, you could just pass it through the URL.
picaso
Thanks for the solution.
I found that we can also use the javascript function document.title to set the same property.
mwilliams
Excellent! Let us know whenever you have questions!