Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to add Row in Master Page
LatifPatel
How to add Row in Master Page.Iam using libray & that library using in the master page .& want add row in taht master page according to the master page change will be show only that page not for all
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
bhanley
I am concerned about your statement "the change to the page will show for that page and not all". By definition a master page's elements appear on all pages. Can you go into any more detail as to what you are looking to do in this case?
mwilliams
Hi LatifPatel,
Are you wanting to put something in the master page that only displays on certain pages or the first page and then not again? I'm not sure I'm understanding correctly. Is there any way you can explain a little more?