Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Exporting report
KinG
Hi All,
I am using MAXIMO 7.1.1.4. I want to export the report to MS Word.
May I know how can I export the report to MS Word from MAXIMO?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
luananicho
I use Maximo 7.1.1.6. If it's the same, you just run your report then click the Export Report button on the report window toolbar (the last button on the right). In the Export Report dialog, click the drop down for Report Format and select doc. <br />
<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'KinG'" data-cid="67466" data-time="1282125891" data-date="18 August 2010 - 03:04 AM"><p>
Hi All,<br />
<br />
I am using MAXIMO 7.1.1.4. I want to export the report to MS Word.<br />
May I know how can I export the report to MS Word from MAXIMO?<br /></p></blockquote>
KinG
Hi Friend,
Export report button?
Do you mean the Export Data button, the last button on the right in report window?
I have attached the print screen in this post.
luananicho
No. The Export Data button just allows you to export select data elements. You should have two export buttons on your reporting toolbar. One for Export Data and one for Export Report. I didn't see an attachment on your post, but am attaching a bitmap image of my report window toolbar. I have added a red box around the Export Report button. <br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'KinG'" data-cid="67507" data-time="1282208179" data-date="19 August 2010 - 01:56 AM"><p>
Hi Friend,<br />
<br />
Export report button?<br />
Do you mean the Export Data button, the last button on the right in report window?<br />
I have attached the print screen in this post.<br /></p></blockquote>
KinG
Hi friend,
I feel weird because our export data button and your export data button have different icon even both are version 7.
Here is my attachment. The icon in red box is export data button icon and this maximo 7 don't have export report button. Is there I left anything during installation?
Thank You.
luananicho
The only reason your icon looks different is because we put a different "skin" on our Maximo environment that changed the look of the icons and colors. Check signature security. Open your security group and look at the settings for Report Administration. Make sure the option for Export Report is enabled. <br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'KinG'" data-cid="67554" data-time="1282271878" data-date="19 August 2010 - 07:37 PM"><p>
Hi friend,<br />
<br />
I feel weird because our export data button and your export data button have different icon even both are version 7.<br />
Here is my attachment. The icon in red box is export data button icon and this maximo 7 don't have export report button. Is there I left anything during installation?<br />
<br />
Thank You.<br /></p></blockquote>
KinG
Hi Friend,
I checked the report administrator setting and the export report function already enabled.
But the export report button still not appear. Is there any other setting that I need to check?
luananicho
Sorry, that's the only place I know of to look. You might want to check with IBM. <br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'KinG'" data-cid="67598" data-time="1282529243" data-date="22 August 2010 - 07:07 PM"><p>
Hi Friend,<br />
<br />
I checked the report administrator setting and the export report function already enabled.<br />
But the export report button still not appear. Is there any other setting that I need to check?<br /></p></blockquote>