Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Can mashboard be used in A11?
dianbo
Hi,<br />
<br />
Can mashboard be used in A11? I just merged the files in mashboard folder into A11 files, then I can not restart iserver? The error in popup window when i want to login is <br />
<br />
<strong class='bbc'>8008: Load balancer cannot locate member. The specified volume is not online.<br />
Parameter0 = security-qa.reston.prod</strong><br />
<br />
The version I tested is a11rc6. Can anyone give me some suggestions about this.<br />
<br />
Thanks,<br />
<br />
Dianbo
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
bhanley
The Mashboard code base has not yet been ported to A11 and will not function (as you have seen). Watch this forum for updates concerning A11 support as we approach A11's general release.<br />
<br />
With your A11 install you can leverage BIRT 360 to produce incredible Dashboards using BIRT content coupled with any other Google Gadget-compliant widgets you would like. I would encourage you to have a look there as well as you look through all the new components of A11.<br />
<br />
Thanks!<br />
<br />
--Brian<br />
<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'dianbo'" data-cid="67467" data-time="1282126805" data-date="18 August 2010 - 03:20 AM"><p>
Hi,<br />
<br />
Can mashboard be used in A11? I just merged the files in mashboard folder into A11 files, then I can not restart iserver? The error in popup window when i want to login is <br />
<br />
<strong class='bbc'>8008: Load balancer cannot locate member. The specified volume is not online.<br />
Parameter0 = security-qa.reston.prod</strong><br />
<br />
The version I tested is a11rc6. Can anyone give me some suggestions about this.<br />
<br />
Thanks,<br />
<br />
Dianbo<br /></p></blockquote>
hho
Hi Brian
You make me worry about upgrading to A11. Our company involved in A11 preview. I raised question if the mashboard framework works in A11. The Actuate engineer said yes to us. Looks like we have to consider again about the upgrading. We have a lot of stuff using the mashboard framework in our production.
hampelm
Hi,
I can confirm, that the mashboard framework is running with Actuate 11.
There was one problem, that the method getVolumeReourcePath(..) from class MashboardConfiguration returned null.
So we manually set resourcePath to "/Resources" and it worked.
In the meantime we got a fix from actuate which solved some problems we had with Single Sign On and our LDAP/RSSE Adapter. The getVolumeReourcePath bug has been fixed also. Now the mashboard framework is running out of the box with Actuate 11.
Best regards
Matthias