Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
save rptdesign
birtprofi
Hello,
I use the Eclipse SDK Version: 3.5.2 to build my BIRT Reports. I made some reports for our customers. My customers are using Report Runtime Engine only (vers. 2.5).
Now after updating my eclipse Version, new reports don?t work with the runtime version 2.5.
2 questions:
If the reports are simple (only use same functions, that also works with older versions), is it possible to save the report file in an older version?
Is there a update function on the report runtime, or have I download all files from the runtime version 2.6
best regards
rafael
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
thuston
You can try modifying the XML Source and put a lower Eclipse and BIRT number in the created values (at the top).
This would get you past the automatic version failure test. There is no gaurantee afterward that the report will work properly, but it may be worth a shot.
birtprofi
Hi thuston,
thanks a lot, that works fine.
kind regards
rafael