split report
Hello,
I've created a report which is grouped by branch. I need to send it to branch managers.
each manager don't need to see other branches' part of the report, so I was wondering if there is a way to
split the report to different files to be sent later?
the query i use to create the data set is very complex with multiple joins.
creating a separate report would require me to run the query for each branch(hard coded in the 'where' clause) & would take too much time. that is why I brought all the data first & then grouped it by branch.
My Query is:
SELECT S.Branch_ID, S.Branch_Desc, G.A, G.BDate, G.C, G.D,
H.F1, H.F5, G.UID, I.EMP_NAME IEN, G.LID, J.EMP_NAME JEN,
(C.DR_PCNT + C.PREF_PCNT + C.NRML_PCNT) IRT
FROM TGM G,TGC H, TGT I,TGT J, BRANCHES S,TITC C, TUPR U, TUPR R
WHERE G.ACID = H.ACID
AND G.A= C.ENTITY_ID
AND G.Branch_ID = S.Branch_ID
AND G.UID = U.UID
AND G.LID = R.UID
AND U.UEMP_ID = I.EMP_ID
AND R.UEMP_ID = J.EMP_ID
AND TRUNC(G.BDate)= TO_DATE('18-Mar-2010', 'DD-MON-YYYY')
AND (F1 IS NULL OR F5 IS NULL OR (C.DR_PCNT + C.PREF_PCNT + C.NRML_PCNT)= 0)
Any help would be appreciated
PS - I can't disclose the rptdesign as it contains sensitive info, sorry.