Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Database Connection Failed in Information Obejct Designer
ramshankar
Database Connection Failed when i try connecting to oracle 10g database using Information Object Designer.
Please find the attached connection detail and error message.
It is an urgent request, Can anybody please help me to connect to oracle database.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ramshankar
Please find the attachment...
averma
Hi ramshakar,
For any urgent matter please contact actuate support (
http://support.actuate.com)
The error indicate that its not able to read TNSNamesFile. Please check if that file exists and can be read. You may also try using forward slash instead of backslashes in the path.
Ashwini
ramshankar
I Submited Consumer Support Case in Actuate Support. But I am not getting any confirmation mail on my case.
averma
It probably went to your junk mail, I can see that a case has been created and a CSE is working on it.
Ashwini