Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Getting Deployment Errors in Open Deploy Scripts
mbjennings
Well when I run my deployment script from a unix environment to an NT destination directory, I get the following error: ERROR: Failed to deploy local_directory[./deployable/site_content/J2EE-Fleetguard/j2ee-apps] of area[/iwmnt/default/main/FBU/Fleetguard.com/EDITION/ed_0747]
ERROR: Could not read remote directory acknowledgement.
I deleted the directory off of the NT server(destination) then tried to redeploy, and I keep getting the same error. Anyone familiar with this one?
Please Help!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Mit
Hi,
Did you manage to solve this problem? I know it was a long time ago but I'm seeing the same thing now (but in a complete NT environment) and I can't find any reason for it! All the jobs on this server have the same problem and I've tried all kinds of things including reinstalling OpenDeploy on the server!
Mit