Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Report Engine failure on SunOS
sadko
I have a simple report engine with a report that fails with the exception below when deployed in Solaris (java 1.5.0_12).<br />
Same engine with same report runs fine on Windows (jre 1.5.0).<br />
Engine runtime version 2.6.0.<br />
What might be the problem here?<br />
Thank you.<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.mozilla.javascript.Context.enter(Lorg/mozilla/javascript/Context;Lorg/mozilla/javascript/ContextFactory;)Lorg/mozilla/javascript/Context;
at org.mozilla.javascript.ContextFactory.enterContext(ContextFactory.java:592)
at org.mozilla.javascript.ContextFactory.enterContext(ContextFactory.java:555)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.model.simpleapi.ReportDesign.initFunctions(ReportDesign.java:370)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.model.simpleapi.ReportDesign.<init>(ReportDesign.java:81)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.model.simpleapi.ElementUtil.getElement(ElementUtil.java:59)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.model.api.impl.SimpleElementFactory.getElement(SimpleElementFactory.java:279)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.script.internal.ReportScriptExecutor.handleBeforeFactory(ReportScriptExecutor.java:62)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.EngineTask.startFactory(EngineTask.java:1669)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RunAndRenderTask.doRun(RunAndRenderTask.java:97)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RunAndRenderTask.run(RunAndRenderTask.java:75)</pre>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
sadko
Ok, I got it already.
It had nothing to do with versions or the platform, I just had some non-BIRT predefined jar's in the classpath - probably one of them contains older versions of the same classes.
JasonW
Was one of them js.jar?
Jason