Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
jsf4birt and drill-through?
GerdMuelle
Hello,
I want to integrate some BIRT-Reports to my web application (including jsf). Therefore I am using "jsf4birt" (from exadel.com). However, when I integrate a simple report to my web application, everything works fine. But when I design a report with a "drill-through" and integrate that report to my application, the drill-through does not work.
When I run the first report (which is integrated with jsf4birt into the web-application), everything works fine, too. But if I execute the drill-through, I am always getting an error message: "HTTP Status 404 - /.../spring/WEB-INF/run.xhtml". So the resource "run.xhtml" cannot be found, because it does not exist any resource "run.xhtml".
Is there any possibility to integrate a report with drill-through with jsf4birt? Is there any workaround or what is a alternative to jsf4birt?
I am very thankful for your help!
GerdMueller
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet