Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Borders are not being shown on the last page of the report
shortstack
I am trying to show borders for all cells after the group heading. Once it gets to the third page it drops the borders. Please help. See the pdf attached
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi shortstack,
What version of BIRT are you using? Can you recreate this issue with the sample database?
shortstack
2.0
I'm not sure if I can or not. I'm using BIRT to design reports for a Learning Management System that I manage.
mwilliams
I have a version of 2.0.1 and one of 2.0.2. I'll see if it does the same for me. I'm guessing it was probably a known bug back in that version that has been fixed cause I've never seen this exact border issue happen since I've been working with BIRT.
shortstack
I have looked at some other reports with borders and on the 3rd page the borders drop off.
mwilliams
That must be the case then. Do you have the ability to upgrade your version?
shortstack
I will ask, what is the current version?
Thanks
mwilliams
2.6.0 is the current version. There have been many upgrades since 2.0. One thing you might try for your borders is putting them on the actual cells rather than the columns and rows or the other way around, depending on what you're currently doing. That's the only workaround I can think of.