Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to Increase the Size of the Help Icon displayed in BIRT Parameter page
ramshankar
Please let me know how to increase the size of the help icon displayed in the BIRT report parameter page from the application.
Please find the attached screen how it is getting dispalyed.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi ramshankar,
Are you talking about the small text in brackets next to the parameter text on the left? I would guess this would be a setting inside the viewer JSP pages or something. I've not tried to change this before, so I'm not certain. You can always create your own custom JSP parameter page to format it how you'd like. You can find out how to get started at
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/deploying-birt-reports/298-2-2-birt-tag-library/
.
ramshankar
Hi,
yes! you are absolutely correct. We already have a custom jsp for rendering the parameter within the application for each BIRT report and we are using JSAPI method in it.
I am not sure about the exact code to add in the jsp files.
Please could you provide me some sample code for changing the parameter help text Icon size like Increase or decrease in the jsp file using JSAPI method for a particular parameter.
or
Is there any server level file change for the helptext icon so it will be one time change rather then modify all the jsp.