Only display unique (average) rows?
Hi,<br />
<br />
Still trying to get a grip on Birt. So obvious problem follows.<br />
<br />
<strong class='bbc'>Short version:</strong> <br />
The report needs to display the average downtime of Priorities 1 and 2 in the last month, and last 12 months per system. I get per record of a system in the database the average downtime for priorities 1 and 2 in the last month, and the last 12 months. How do I get my output so it displays per system the downtime per month, and for the last 12 months for priority 1 and 2?<br />
<br />
<strong class='bbc'>Background:</strong><br />
The database I use to report on contains downtimes of systems that are managed. A downtime is called an incident. During a month a system can go down during a number of minutes. A down time can have a certain priority. For each system I want to display the average downtime for Priorities 1 and 2 for the previous month, and previous 12 months. <br />
<br />
In the report I build, I first dragged system_name to my table. Next I added a row below the row containing system_name, and inserted a group, which grouped on organisation_name. In the others cells I added aggregations on 'Prio 1 month', 'Prio 1 year', 'Prio 2 month' and 'Prio 2 year'. <br />
<br />
The result I got is:<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
System Prio1Month Prio1Year Prio2Month Prio2Year
System 01 56,50 3.270,43 7.902,75
System 01 56,50 3.270,43 7.902,75
..
System 01 56,50 3.270,43 7.902,75
System 02 79,25 28,00
..
System 02 79,25 28,00
System 03 38.819,00 2.972,73 25.923,00 11.537,67
..
System 03 38.819,00 2.972,73 25.923,00 11.537,67
</pre>
<br />
The result I wanted to have was:<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
System Prio1Month Prio1Year Prio2Month Prio2Year
System 01 56,50 3.270,43 7.902,75
System 02 79,25 28,00
System 03 38.819,00 2.972,73 25.923,00 11.537,67
..
</pre>
<br />
How do I get from the result I got to the result I expected?<br />
<br />
Macamba