Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Generate report on multiple Excel worksheets with Actuate 11 Excel emitter
hgu1
Hi,
I'm evaluating the capabilities of the Actual 11 Excel emitter in terms of generating outputs on multiple worksheets. Could anybody tell me how to tell BIRT report to render certain contents to a new worksheet and how to specify the sheet name? Your inputs are much appreciated.
BTW, I like the image, chart and pivot table capabilities that emitter has.
Regards,
Harry
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
thuston
When exporting from the Web View, you get a dialog with checkbox for multiple sheets.
This exports one sheet per web View page. So you can control sheets by controlling Web View page breaks.
You can also name the Sheets in Script like this:
Script "onPageBreak" of the group/Table as
reportContext.setPageVariable(reportContext.PAGE_VAR_PAGE_LABEL, this.getValue() );
hgu1
Can I set "Output to multiple sheets" in report design without using Web Viewer?
hgu1
What I need is to automate the Excel generation (multi-sheet) without having to have somebody to click through the viewer to export the report.
XFabien
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'hgu1'" data-cid="67929" data-time="1283205020" data-date="30 August 2010 - 02:50 PM"><p>
What I need is to automate the Excel generation (multi-sheet) without having to have somebody to click through the viewer to export the report.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Can anyone know how to achieve this ? I have the same question too...<br />
<br />
Thanks