Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Crosstab Sorting using script
Rainer
Hi all, <br />
<br />
In my report I?m sorting crosstab depending on user parameter by using de api. In report designer I can do this easily by using sorting tab on crosstab. This is what I get when defining sorting this way:<br />
<br />
<property name="sort"><br />
<sort-element><br />
<expression name="key" type="javascript">data["situation_count_SituationGrp/situation_name_DateGrp/date"]</expression><br />
<property name="direction">desc</property><br />
<property name="strength">-1</property><br />
<property name="member"><br />
<span style='color: #FF0000'><member-value><br />
<property name="value">26.08.2010</property><br />
<property name="level">DateGrp/date</property><br />
</member-value></span><br />
</property><br />
</sort-element><br />
</property><br />
<br />
I can get all the properties in script to do sorting using de-api except those which are member-value tag. Does anybody know how to set them programatically?<br />
<br />
Thanks in advance<br />
<br />
Regards Rainer
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Rainer
ok, got it.
at the end it was very simple to find a solution which fits my report. For now this is quick and dirty but it shows how to do it.
newValue = "xxxxx";
reportContext.getDesignHandle().findElement("NewLevel View1")
.getProperty("sort")
.get(0) // a bit tricky, you get an ArrayList here
.getMember().setValue(newValue);
Regards Rainer
mwilliams
Thanks for the update! Glad you found a solution!