Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Metatagger Regenerate
velisian
Hi,
I need some feedback from anyone regarding the metatagger regenerate.
I have a category field in my metatagger form. I'm using the scripts as below to generate values:
<category>
<categoryType>DESCRIPTOR_LIST</categoryType>
<title>My List</title>
<dbName>myvocab_lookup</dbName>
<tag>Category</tag>
<implicitAdd>false</implicitAdd>
<SRscript>tokenize;recognize;resolve;threshold -cutoff .01 -numcategories 4</SRscript>
<lexicon>myvocab</lexicon>
<pass>1</pass>
</category>
The senario is :
When I open the metatagger form, there are some predefined values (let say there are 3) displayed in the field.
Now I would like add more, so I click on the Add/Edit button to add another 2 more values, and now there are 5 values display in my category field. Then I saved the form and close the form.
When I reopen the metatagger form again, I will see 5 values. So now I click on regenerate button, I only see the previous 3 predefined values display. The other 2 no more there.
So this seems fine. But when I try to do the same again to other file, when click on regenerate button, all the 5 values are shown there.
So I have tried a lot of times, sometimes the values remain, sometimes the value gone. So I would like to hear from anyone who had the same experienced before. Could it base on some privilleges/criterias to totally regenerate the values (such as different user group, different workarea, etc) ?
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Hard to say what is going on without testing your vocabs and seeing your config files. Probably best to open a case with Interwoven Support. When doing so, include the output of the iwmtdiagnostics.exe or its Solaris equivalent. This tool ships with 3.5.1 though will work with 3.5.0 too.