Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Flash Chart - minimum requirements
AltoA
Hello,
I'm looking for the minimum requirements in order to have the flash charts.
I see I have to but the 'BIRT Report Designer Pro', what is the less expensive option for the viewer.
For now I don't need any other capabilities from the deploy option (schedulers, user management....)
Thanks for any help, A
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
I believe you can get the viewer by itself. Contact Actuate through the contact us form and put in your question in.
http://www.birt-exchange.com/be/news-events/contact-us/
Jason
AltoA
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'JasonW'" data-cid="68248" data-time="1283955911" data-date="08 September 2010 - 07:25 AM"><p>
I believe you can get the viewer by itself. Contact Actuate through the contact us form and put in your question in.<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.com/be/news-events/contact-us/'>http://www.birt-exchange.com/be/news-events/contact-us/</a><br
/>
<br />
Jason<br /></p></blockquote>
Thanks Jason,<br />
Already done it few days ago, no answer from Actuate
<br />
<br />
Al