Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Fit Report to Screen
TimK
I have a report that's displayed using the report viewer control within a web page. I have been asked to configure the report so it displays in full without the need to scroll with the build in scrollbar control.
How can I get the report viewer to automatically resize to fix the content of the report?
any help would be appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
johnw
try using the /run context instead of the /frameset context. That will generate a report with no pagination and eliminate the web viewer controls.<br />
<br />
John<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'TimK'" data-cid="68159" data-time="1283857303" data-date="07 September 2010 - 04:01 AM"><p>
I have a report that's displayed using the report viewer control within a web page. I have been asked to configure the report so it displays in full without the need to scroll with the build in scrollbar control.<br />
<br />
How can I get the report viewer to automatically resize to fix the content of the report?<br />
<br />
any help would be appreciated.<br /></p></blockquote>