Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
coloring certain rows
Netzio
Hello,
As I can do to report color certain rows of data according to the dataset, eg
var fechaActual = new Date();
dia = fechaActual.getDate();
mes = fechaActual.getMonth() +1;
anno = fechaActual.getYear();
if (dia <10) dia = "0" + dia;
if (mes <10) mes = "0" + mes;
fechaHoy = dia + "/" + mes + "/" + anno;
if ([dbo.PROYECTO.FECHA_FIN_PROYECTO].value > FechaHoy)
{
}
I do it in action beforeOpen
I get an error ... I guess it should be syntax
from now thanks ...
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
johnw
If you want to color rows, use the Highlight tab in the table itself. Then you can set certain highlights for a row based on data values. Its the easier way to go instead of scripting.<br />
<br />
John<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'Netzio'" data-cid="68213" data-time="1283894901" data-date="07 September 2010 - 02:28 PM"><p>
Hello,<br />
<br />
As I can do to report color certain rows of data according to the dataset, eg<br />
<br />
var fechaActual = new Date();<br />
dia = fechaActual.getDate();<br />
mes = fechaActual.getMonth() +1;<br />
anno = fechaActual.getYear();<br />
if (dia <10) dia = "0" + dia;<br />
if (mes <10) mes = "0" + mes; <br />
fechaHoy = dia + "/" + mes + "/" + anno;<br />
<br />
if ([dbo.PROYECTO.FECHA_FIN_PROYECTO].value > FechaHoy)<br />
{<br />
<br />
}<br />
<br />
I do it in action beforeOpen<br />
<br />
I get an error ... I guess it should be syntax<br />
<br />
from now thanks ...<br /></p></blockquote>
Netzio
John thanks for replying,<br />
<br />
happens depends on the value of the color field to take the row ..<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'johnw'" data-cid="68214" data-time="1283895035" data-date="07 September 2010 - 02:30 PM"><p>
If you want to color rows, use the Highlight tab in the table itself. Then you can set certain highlights for a row based on data values. Its the easier way to go instead of scripting.<br />
<br />
John<br /></p></blockquote>
johnw
See this article and tutorial on how to use highlighting. It can be based on data values, parameter values, environment values, POJO object values, or anything.
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/examples/reports/birt2.1/highlighting/index.php
Netzio
It worked as I wanted ...<br />
<br />
thanks<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'johnw'" data-cid="68219" data-time="1283901087" data-date="07 September 2010 - 04:11 PM"><p>
See this article and tutorial on how to use highlighting. It can be based on data values, parameter values, environment values, POJO object values, or anything.<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/examples/reports/birt2.1/highlighting/index.php'>http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/examples/reports/birt2.1/highlighting/index.php</a><br
/></p></blockquote>
Netzio
Hello,<br />
<br />
A problem arose, it appears that I need to add another condition for the coloring of that row and add me as making another addition to the above not joined as one, as I can do ...<br />
<br />
Thanks<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'Netzio'" data-cid="68244" data-time="1283954948" data-date="08 September 2010 - 07:09 AM"><p>
It worked as I wanted ...<br />
<br />
thanks<br /></p></blockquote>