Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Joint Dataset
nileshg
<span style='font-family: Times New Roman'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>Hello Everyone,<br />
<br />
I am having a requirement of firing a query on Joint Data Set.<br />
<br />
Basically, I have created one Joint Data Set from 2 Data Set, which are from different Data Source.<br />
There are 2 fields in this Joint Data Set namely, USERID and GROUPID.<br />
I want to get the count of GROUPID based on User.<br />
<br />
But I am not able to find <strong class='bbc'>any place in Joint Data Set where should I fire the query</strong> for meeting this requirement.<br />
<br />
Please help me. Any help will be highly appreciated.<br />
<br />
Regards,<br />
Nilesh.</span></span>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jhelbling
Hi Nilesh,
Did you try adding a computed column to your joined dataset ?
nileshg
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'jhelbling'" data-cid="68252" data-time="1283960500" data-date="08 September 2010 - 08:41 AM"><p>
Hi Nilesh,<br />
<br />
Did you try adding a computed column to your joined dataset ?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
I tried adding computed column. But I didnt get how to get the count of groupId based on the userId. Can I do that? Please let me know.<br />
<br />
Regards,<br />
Nilesh.