Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Export BIRT report to a single sheet
abhipillai
Hi Friends,
I just came across a BIRT crosstab report which has a column as 'application_date' and row as 'client_name'. Now the crosstab report shows application counts under each date for each client.
For eg:
Client Name 01/01 01/02 01/03 ........................................... 12/31 Total Avg
Sandia Laboratories 2 10 45 22 4532 34.25
.
.
.
.
.
Now here if I have to fetch the report for a whole year, I will have max about 365 date columns. I know how to export a report to Excel in BIRT but the problem here is that it exports to multiple sheets in the exported Excel.
I would like to export this as a single report to a single sheet in Excel. Any ways to do that? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Abhilash.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Abhilash,
What version of BIRT are you using? I'll take a look. If this ends up being a "feature" of the emitter, to export to separate sheets, it'll most likely take a change to the emitter code to change this.
thuston
Excel XLS file format only supports 255 columns.