Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Charts look strange if created by BIRT runtime
bompf
Hello,
I think the title pretty much sums up the problem. I'm using the new pattern feature from the 2.6 version (at least I think it came with that version). when using the report designer in eclipse, everything's fine, but when I try using birt runtime (also 2.6 version), the patterns are replaced by ... tv noise :blink: ? i posted a picture comparnig a chart, that is rendered well and the other one that isn't..
I get absolutely no errors or warnings.. does somebody have an idea about that?
thanks in advance
bompf
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
thuston
Can the runtime not access the pattern image and so it is using a default pattern palette?
bompf
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'thuston'" data-cid="68333" data-time="1284125539" data-date="10 September 2010 - 06:32 AM"><p>
Can the runtime not access the pattern image and so it is using a default pattern palette?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Thanks for the answer.<br />
<br />
I do not think so, because it handles another fairly similar report well, with no chart corruption or anything alike!
bompf
Hello,
just in case anyone's interested: apparently it was a problem with compatibility through versions, because these charts were created in an earlier version of BIRT and I just edited them. When I created them again from scratch, the problem was gone.
bompf