Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT Report error
vibharavi2001
I'm geting the blow error while running the report in BIRT designer.
"Report Generation Failed.the Report Generation took longer than the time allowed"
I'm trying to run a complex sql in this report, Is there any place to change the time settings in the report designer?
Please help me with this.
Thanks in Advance,
Ravi
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
TZhang
how much time did it take?
have you tried run this sql first via db client?
vibharavi2001
I ran my sql in TOAD it takes about 40 minutes to give the results. But when I make a report in BIRT with the same sql, The Report is giving the error in 20 minutes.
Thanks,
Ravi
johnw
40 minutes? You might want to look at optimizing that a bit. If not, you might consider creating a temporary reporting table with the results of that query, and write your report against that table.