Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Page Break in Detail Row in group header
Sankari
Hi all,
I have placed a table inside a group header and in that table,detail row is having a column called event name.
while running the report ,the event name column in detail row is having default page break.So each page is having each event.But there is no page break in that report itself.
Please help me.....
Thanks
sankari
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi sankari,
Can you describe this a little more in detail? I'm not sure I'm quite understanding. Thanks!!
Sankari
Hi Micheal,
Actually I am having a table within a table.
While executing this report in PDF format the outer table is fine but inner table data is displaying in separate pages
Eg}Current output:
INNER Table:
Page1:
Eventname - count
EGL1_DC - 2
Page2:
Eventname - count
EFG_DC - 1
Expected Output:
INNER Table:
Page1:
Eventname - count
EGL1_DC - 2
EFG_DC - 1
I have checked the inner table page breaks and all.I have grouped this inner table with Event name column.
Please help me ASAP
Thanks
Sankari
mwilliams
Can you include a small snippet of what the data looks like from the dataSet on the outer and inner table? Also, can you attach your report design so I can see how you have everything set up? Thanks. Also, what is your BIRT version?