Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Design Tabbed Report
kanthed
Hi All,
Is it possible to develope tabbed report in BIRT ?
The reuirements is like that we have around 20 reports and we don't want the each report open in separate window , so such like tab functionality as esixt in windows for eg:-(My Computer->Properties) so we can show diffrent information under a singlw window.
I am using the Eclipse IDE for Java and Report Developers Version: Helios Release,Build id: 20100617-1415.
Thanks
Kanthed Gaurav
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Kanthed Gaurav,
I have not done anything like this before. I don't know if exactly what you're saying is possible or not. I know that you can run separate reports and use iText to join them in PDF. Other options could be to include links to the other reports within the report you're currently looking at and drill through to the other report in the same window when the "tab" to the other report is clicked on. Another option could be to design all of your reports within a single report and then use bookmarks to have links (like tabs) to the "different reports" within the report.