Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Data source drivers - 2.6
dan3874
After updating to Eclipse BIRT 2.6, I find that I have inconsistent connections to the data source drivers required for my job. At first I thought Eclipse BIRT had choked and tried to download and install Actuate BIRT, but it would not even recognize the drivers as valid.
I'm now back to Eclipse BIRT, but the connection to the drivers is intermittent at best. Sometimes the test connection button does nothing at all.
I can connect to other data sources and DBVisualizer connects with the database in question. So, I am reasonably assured that it isn't my hardware.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Dan,
You're the first person I've seen report a problem with DB connections with 2.6. What DB are you using? Do you for sure have the latest driver for it?