Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to add a ? Continued ? subheading
allsvw
Hello,
Can anyone tell me how to add a ? Continued ? subheading in BIRT report when a subreport ou section spans more than one page? I can do it in Actuate report using pagination property such as ShowHeaderOnFirst, NoHeaderOnFirst. I don?t find their equivalent properties in BIRT.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
thuston
You likely want to script the OnPageBreak to adjust the value of a control.
I have not tried it, so I don't have any specifics at this time.
mwilliams
If using a new enough version, you might be able to use a "page variable" to have a value change in your group header, otherwise the header is only created once and repeated across the pages that the group spans. Another way to get around this is to put in an interval group inside your current group and put a "continued" label in when you have enough for a second set of your chosen interval.