Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Label hyperlink location expression
mhiggins
So I have a label and was adding a hyperlink "uri". What data is available to me in this context? What is the value of "this"? I am trying to apply a link to a label in a table heading and I want to get the row name or the column number of the current column so I can create a uri that looks like this ..
colName = some.unknown.call();
uri="?sortOrder=" + params["sortOrder"].value + "&colName=" + colName
uri
ideally I would like to do this in the onCreate for the row itself and apply this hyperlink to every column heading.
-Matt
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
thuston
Use the Hyperlink Property to create an expression.
"
https://mysite/apex/cs_LicenseKeyDetail?id="
; + row["License_Id"] + "&sfdc.override=1"
If you are in a label you could use this.text, but it's static so just enter the value in your URI string.