Hi there,<br />
<br />
another problem occured

<br />
<br />
I want to get some parameters in a query dynamically from a csv file. The problem is, that the data base is very bad designed and I have to work with it.<br />
The repairs are assigned to the Service Centers via article groups. So I've written a CSC file that does this assignment.<br />
<br />
All other data is in a DB2 data base. So what I want is something like:<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>select *
from DB2SOURCE
where ITGROUP in (
select ITGROUP
from file.csv
where facility = 'BERLIN')
</pre>
<br />
Is this possible in BIRT? Unfortunatelly I only have the designer to make reports officially. So if there is a possibility finally it has to work in the designer.<br />
<br />
Thanks everybody!<br />
Regards,<br />
<br />
JRS