Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Displaying an image from a field in a dataset
ttessitore
I have created a report using a dataset. I created a table of the dataset. One of the fields in the dataset contains the actual location of the image. The dataset field is a string field. I have added a dynamic image field to the detail line and pointed it to the dataset field. The image does icon appears, but it does not find the associated image.
For example, the dataset field contains the following data:
C:\Users\Public\Pictures\Sample Pictures\Desert.jpg
How do I display the image on a report? I have looked through many posts and tried many different solutions, but to no avail. I am sure that I am missing something simple, but I can't figure it out. Any help would be appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi ttessitore,
Did you do "image from shared resource" or something else in the image element editor?
ttessitore
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="68625" data-time="1285095848" data-date="21 September 2010 - 12:04 PM"><p>
Hi ttessitore,<br />
<br />
Did you do "image from shared resource" or something else in the image element editor?<br /></p></blockquote>
I used Dynamic image. I changed it to image from shared resource and it worked. I thought I already tried that, but obviously not. Thanks for the help.
mwilliams
Ah, I see that above now. Sorry!
Anyways, always glad to help. Let us know whenever you have questions!