Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Chart API Example
concurrent
Hello,<br />
Is there a simple worked out Chart API example out there? I keep coming up empty handed in my searches and the eclipse examples are absent from <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Integration_Examples_(BIRT)'>here</a>.<br
/>
I've used the API to create a chart, I've written it to a jpg and it is working as expected but it is not showing up in my finished report.<br />
Thanks for any pointers.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi concurrent,
Here is a post from the devShare that is slides and examples from Jason Weathersby's 2008 webinar on the CEAPI.
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/463-birt-chart-engine-api-webinar-examples/
Hopefully something in there helps you. I have not looked at what the examples are, yet.
mwilliams
Here are a couple more:
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/deploying-birt-reports/792-eclipsecon-2009-integrating-birt/
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/deploying-birt-reports/1061-birt-api-examples/