Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Known issues with the upgrade of BIRT 2.5.0 to BIRT 2.6.0
frenchGuy
Hi!
I have downloaded BIRT 2.6.0 all-in-one. And I want to edit my reports created in BIRT 2.5.0 with this new version.
Is there any compatiblity problem between these two versions, will I have bring any change to all my reports?
Could you tell me where I can find a full list of bug fixes, enhancement and features present in this new version?
Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi frenchGuy,
The biggest thing I've seen anyone have issue with in switching to 2.6.0 is that the size of the "small", "medium", etc font size selections have changed to larger sizes. This has messed with some people's formatting if they used these settings rather than an actual numeric size.
You can find the project plan on the eclipse.org website, here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/BIRT_Project_Plan
It'll show you what features were added for each version and has links to the bugzilla where you can look at closed bugs for the version.
frenchGuy
Ok.
Thanks Michael!